Cuba discovery tour
seven days and six nights in the Pearl of the Caribbean
Costs, dates, book now
Included in tour cost
Tour meals at your hotel and at fine restaurants
- As a GRTC member, Global Relations Travel Club leadership will make available a teleconference to go through the itinerary, answer questions and offer suggestions.
- As a GRTC member you will receive a series of briefing e mails before departure to assist you in preparing for the trip.
- All taxes; amounts are quoted in US dollars.
- Fly to Cuba and you will be met at the airport for transfer to your hotel. On your last day of the tour the transfer to the Cuban airport is included.
- Airport departure tax from Cuba and the mandatory Emergency Cuban Medical Insurance coverage during your island stay will be included in the cost of your airfare. GRTC Team will be of assistance if you have questions.
- Hotels in Cuba as listed in tour itinerary, or similar.
- Welcome cocktail.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners as per itinerary.
- All activities, services, speakers and meetings as described in tour itinerary except those noted as “Optional” or “Not included.”
- Air-conditioned coach transportation and a Cuban professional driver dedicated to your group.
- Cold bottled water on board.
- An expert Cuban English-speaking guide and interpreter, along with a GRTC Team member from the U.S accompanying your tour.
- As a GRTC member you will receive ongoing travel support from the Global Relations team before and after your stay.
- Emergency collect call access to the United States while in Cuba.
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel in accordance with the US Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) section 31 C.F.R. § 515.572(a)(1)
Not included in cost
- Global Relations Travel Club (GRTC) membership: $29 http://www.globalrelations.us/membership.html Membership is a requirement, by Rule, to participate in GRTC tours
- Airfare is not included; you select your commercial flights and book them to and from Havana. Flight reservations are your responsibility. GRTC Team will be of assistance.
- As a GRTC member you will have expedited processing of the needed Cuban Visitor Visa at the standard price of $85, not included, with no fee for shipping and handling when paid for at least two weeks prior to U.S. departure. Information will be sent to you.
- Gratuities for Cuban tour guide, coach/van driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc. of group activities are not included. You will be asked to participate in a ‘gratuity collective’ of $154.89 from which all gratuities for group activities will be paid on your behalf. Details will be sent to you.
- Optional travel interruption and cancellation insurance. See http://globalrelations.ourcuba.com/insurance/